Find out what diagnostic tests, medical and surgical treatments we offer our patients.
Where We Operate
Sexual Health Treatments
- Shockwave Penile Treatment
- P-Shot® (PRP for Men)
- O-Shot® (PRP for Women)
- Low Intensity Shockwave Therapy (LiST)
- Oral Medications for Erectile Dysfunction
- Penile Implant
- Penile Injection Therapy
- Vacuum Erection Device
- Penile Doppler Ultrasound
- Testosterone Gel Therapy
- Testosterone Shot Therapy
- Testosterone Pellets
- Male Fertility Screening
- Peyronie’s Disease Treatments
- Priapism Treatment
- Penile Cancer Treatments
- Testicular Cancer Treatments
Enlarged Prostate Procedures
- GreenLight™ Laser
- Rezūm™ Water Vapor Therapy
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP)
- Prostate Artery Embolization
- Single Port (SP) DaVinci Robotic Prostate Surgery for Enlarged Prostate
- Foley Catheter – Urinary Tube
- Suprapubic Tube
- Pressure Flow
- Bladder Scan
Prostate Cancer Procedures
- da Vinci® Robotic Prostate Cancer Surgery
- Robotic-Assisted Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy (RALP)
- IMRT Radiation Therapy
- Prostate Cryotherapy
- Prostate Biopsy
- Prostate Fiducial Seed Placement
- Prostate MRI
- Axumin Scan
- Bone Scan
- CT scan
- SpaceOAR™ Hydrogel Procedure
- Decipher Genetic Prostate Cancer Testing
- Oncotype Dx Genetic Prostate Cancer Testing
- Prolaris Genetic Prostate Cancer Testing
- 4k Score
- Prostate Health Index
- Botox for Overactive Bladder
- Peripheral tibial nerve stimulations (PTNS)
- Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumors
- BCG Bladder Cancer Treatments
- Mitomycin C Bladder Cancer Treatments
- Bladder Ultrasound
- Artificial Urinary Sphnicter
Kidney Stone Treatments
- Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotripsy (PCNL)
- Ureteroscopy with Laser Lithotripsy
- Ureteral Stent
- Stone Prevention Testing
- Medications and Supplements for Stone Prevention
- Stone Prevention Diets
Kidney Disorder Treatments
- da Vinci® Robotic Nephrectomy
- da Vinci® Robotic Partial Nephrectomy
- da Vinci® Radical Nephroureterectomy
- Laparoscopic Renal Cryoablation
- Percutaneous Cryoablation or Radiofrequency Ablation of Kidney Tumors
- da Vinci® Robotic Pyeloplasty
- da Vinci® Robotic Nephropexy
- da Vinci® Robotic Renal Cyst Decortication
- Hand-Assisted Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
Ureteral Disorder Treatments
- da Vinci®Robotic Ureteral Injury Repair
- da Vinci® Robotic Pyeloplasty for Ureteral obstruction
Adrenal Gland Disorder Treatments
- DaVinci Robotic Adrenalectomy
Urologists use a lot of different types of imaging tests to evaluate the kidneys. These include X-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, PET scans, Nuclear scans and Ultrasound. We often get asked “which is the best test, doc”? This is a tough question because each type of test has its specific use as well as advantages and disadvantages. Below, we hope to outline the most important aspects of these tests for your education.
Rezūm™ Office Procedure for Enlarged Prostate
I have had prostate problems for the past 30 years and have been on medication for most of that time. I am now 80 year of age and have tried other means of treatment but still needed the terazosin, but the side effects became worse as I aged. If I stopped it, then I could not urinate. Two prior prostate procedures gave only short-term relief. Since I still enjoy a reasonable sex life, I did not want to experience the side effects that other surgical options would create yet I did want to get off of the medication.
I learned of the RezūmTM procedure and consulted with Eric Chenven, M.D. who found that I was a suitable candidate. I had the RezūmTM done on 12/12/2019 and it was easily tolerated. By a week after the procedure, I could urinate normally, as if I was 30 yrs. old again with a strong stream. I was also able to completely stop my prostate medication so all of the related side effects from it have stopped.
You just don’t appreciate something as simple as having a normal urine stream. I strongly recommend Dr. Chenven and the RezūmTM procedure if you are having problems with an enlarged prostate as I was.
P-Shot and Shockwave Therapy for ED
I am a 61 year old man who had lost all ability to have an erection due to a number of medical issues. I decided to get my diabetes under control, exercise, lose weight, and get sober. My blood pressure even improved but despite all that, I still had severe ED; until I met Dr. Chenven.
After a very detailed history, exam and workup with labs and a penile ultrasound, we developed a customized treatment plan which consisted of testosterone replacement and then platelet rich plasma injections and shockwave treatments. Over the following twelve weeks, I noticed a significant improvement in my erections but I wanted more. I requested a second round of treatments.
I am now five months out from second course of treatment and able to have erections powerful enough to engage in intercourse. It’s important to note that I continue to see further improvement. I believe that a return to frequent and enjoyable sexual activity has augmented the therapies that have worked so effectively. I am a happy guy!
Shockwave Therapy for Peyronie’s Disease
Dr. Eric Chenven, and his team of skilled professionals, recently performed the shockwave therapy on myself to treat my condition of penile curvature (Peyronie’s Disease). The procedure consisted of six individual Shockwave treatments, all performed at Dr. Chenven’s facility. There was noticeable improvement of my condition after the first three treatments, and a complete elimination of my problem after all six treatments. After several months since the treatments, there remain no signs of the condition. Based upon the complete elimination of my problem, I was able to return to have more “normal” sexual intercourse, without the complications associated with penile curvature. I continue to have greater confidence in my ability, and the associated self-assurance that has allowed me to enter into new relationships. Based upon my personal experiences with Dr. Chenven, his team and their application of the shockwave therapy, I would highly recommend this treatment for an individual who has a similar condition as I had.
P-SHOT (PRP Penile Injection)
After having the PRP Procedure (P-Shot) there was a definite increase in our desire to have sex. There was also a definite increase in erection and the firmness came with them. I no longer had to be in fear of a spontaneous situation and how I would be able to perform. My partner of many years also noticed a big difference in our frequency and satisfaction with sex. We both had a MUCH better experience. Dr. Chenven explained everything in a very understandable way that made me very comfortable with the PRP Procedure. My only regret is that I didn’t have the procedure sooner.
P-SHOT (PRP Penile Injection)
I had the PRP and “Shock Wave” treatments for issues surrounding my inability to get and maintain erections. Since my course of treatment, I must say that I am once again able to achieve a full erection that is as firm as when I was a much younger man. Additionally, I can ejaculate without any problems.
I’m quite happy with the results and would recommend this treatment to any man that is dealing with ED.
P-SHOT (PRP Penile Injection)
I had a pretty serious case of erectile dysfunction (E.D.) so I was looking for a doctor who could help me. I was referred by another doctor. After I was treated with the P-shotTM (platelet rich plasma), I went back to normal function almost completely erasing all of the symptoms of the E.D. It’s been over a year now since the shot and all is working well, and perhaps even better than initially. I definitely recommend seeing Dr. Chenven, a specialist in E.D., for the P-shotTM.